The Dominican Republic is the second-largest and most diverse Caribbean country, situated just two hours south of Miami, less than four hours from New York and eight hours from most European cities. Known for our warm and hospitable people. The Dominican Republic is a destination like no other, featuring astounding nature, intriguing history and rich culture.
ABOUT THE CONVENTION
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR THE CCCU 2018 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
- Participants are urged to complete registration as early as possible, to facilitate the necessary advance planning by the hotel and ground transport facilitators.
- All convention registration must be made on CCCU’s registration portal by the necessary prompts and guidelines.
- Same process will apply for individual registration that require name change.
- Bookings for Convention Hotel accommodation packages are to be made directly with the hotel.
- Please note: All registration must be done unless in case of unforeseen circumstances you can contact the CCCU head office or the convention co-ordinator
- CONVENTION REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 28TH 2020 – US$1,200 PER PERSON
- CONVENTION REGISTRATION AFTER FEBRUARY 28TH 2020 – US$1,400 PER PERSON