Harold Davis is a trained Industrial Engineer with over twenty-five (25) years’ experience in Industrial development. His areas of specialization include Creative Industries, Innovation, Development Finance, Agriculture, Business Development, Energy Management and Micro, Small and Medium-sized Entities (MSME) development strategies. He is a Specialist in MSME Clustering development and management and Business Innovation models.
Mr. Davis is the Deputy Chief Executive Officer at Jamaica Business Development Corporation and has served in this capacity since 2001. Prior to joining the JBDC he served in the capacity of Technical Services Director of the Productivity Centre at Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO) and also as Industrial Engineer at Export Import Bank of Jamaica (EXIM Bank).
Mr. Davis’ current professional positions and affiliations include:
- Member of the Caribbean Institute of Certified Management Consultants (CICMC) (Chair – Business Development Committee)
- Executive Board Member of the Jamaica Chapter of CICMC (CICMCJ).
- Board Member – JAMCOPY
- Board member – Jamaica Federation of Musicians and Affiliates Union
- Member of Jamaica Institute of Engineers
- Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers (Jamaica Chapter)
Mr. Davis is the Chief Judge for ‘National Commercial Bank’s SME Nation Builder Awards’ which seeks to recognize successful Entrepreneurs who contribute to Nation Building.
Harold Davis is a Musician, singer, songwriter and recording artiste with two studio albums released.