Mr. Faron T Lawrence is a native of St. Kitts & Nevis. He holds a BSc in Economics and an MBA-Finance from Connecticut State University in the USA. He worked for many years in the USA in the commercial mortgage, finance and investment industries. He has held a number of positions in St. Kitts & Nevis including:
- Manager of Corporate Finance of the Eastern Caribbean Home Mortgage Bank
- General Manager of National Bank Trust Company
- General Manager of Perpetual Wealth Trust Company
- Director of Urban Development Corporation
- Chairman of St. Kitts Music Festival
- President of the St. Kitts & Nevis Chamber of Industry & Commerce
Mr. Lawrence presently serves as:
- A director of S L Horsford & Company Ltd.
- A director of First Federal Cooperative Credit Union
- A director of the Eastern Caribbean Partial Credit Guarantee Corporation
- Honorary Consul of The Republic of Indonesia to St. Kitts & Nevis
Mr. Lawrence is owner and CEO of Lawrence Associates, Ltd., an authorized service provider under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program that specializes in the following:
- Write proposals for real estate projects to qualify for approval under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
- Market and promote CBI real estate projects through its global network of Immigration and citizenship agents.
- Process applications under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
- Develop and construct Real Estate Projects under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
Mr. Lawrence is also owner and CEO of SKN Homes, a real estate development company that specializes in residential housing developments and general real estate services. Mr. Lawrence has developed a number of middle-income housing projects utilizing creative financing schemes through local banks to bring quality houses within the reach of local persons in St. Kitts and Nevis. The projects developed are:
- Ocean Gardens Housing Development
- Ocean Lawns Housing Development
- Half Moon Courtyard Housing Development
- Imperial Bay Condominiums
- Cane Grove Housing Development