HOTEL RATES AND TERMS:
(Create a sub-Tab under Travel/Hotel)
The rooms rates include Banquet Service of Breakfast Buffet, and Buffet Lunch, and all current associated fees of service charge and taxes applicable to meals. Rates offered are per room, per night up to two (2) adults.
Room Rates are quoted exclusive of applicable 9% Occupancy Tax, Bellman and Maid fees
RESERVATION CUT-OFF DATE: Tuesday May 2nd, 2023
- Each individual is responsible for his/her room. In case of cancellation, full penalty charge according to the contracted room type (i.e. single/double/triple, etc.) for the complete stay will be applied to the credit card used to reserve the room.
- When reservations are made, hotel will require a non-refundable deposit equal to the room rate, tax, and Resort Service fee for the first night for each reservation. Each guest will be required to present a valid credit card upon check-in, on which an amount of sufficient pre-authorization can be obtained to cover the room, tax, and Resort Service, Bellman and Maid fees, Charges for the entire length of stay, plus the anticipated use of the hotel’s ancillary services.
Check-in – 4:00 PM / Check-Out – 12:00 PM
HOURS OF OPERATION
The below information is for Credit Cards as the method of payment only.
- Group Reservations Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Reservations department 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, 7 days a week.
- After-hours calls get directed to Hyatt Central Reservations. They have limited availability for booking pre and post-nights.
- Visit the Hotel Tab on CCCU’s Website to make Hotel Reservations
- Call the group reservation department at 787-657-1234 extension 4340 with the event code G-CCO3
- All guest that needs to book pre and post days or premium category rooms to the event need to contact us to make the reservation.
- Send email Reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org