CONVENTION CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Attendee Registration refers to ALL Persons who have registered for the 2020 Convention as well as their Guest.
- Registrations cancelled on or before April 30th , 2020 are subject to a cancellation fee of US $100
- Registrations cancelled after April 30th , 2020 are Non-Refundable
- Substitutions or Name Changes occurring after May 15th, 2020 will incur a service charge of US $150
- Attendees who are denied visas are the only exceptions to the above cancellation policy. If you are not granted a visa, and cancel your registration on or before April 30th, you will be eligible for a full refund of the registration fee.
- Please note that CCCU is not responsible for refunds for hotel accommodation, tours, etc.
- To receive a refund for Registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10th July 2020, with your reason for cancellation. No refunds will be issued if requested after this date.
- Each individual is responsible for his/her room. In case of cancellation, full penalty charge according to the contracted room type(i.e. single/double/triple, etc.) for the complete stay will be applied to the credit card used to reserve the room..
- All Registrants are strongly advised to secure travel insurance for the conference and any additional conference related activities they are involved in. (i.e. Tours, etc.)
- CCCU reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for the Conference and Conference related activities, including cancellation of the Entire Event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. CCCU accepts no responsibility for resulting costs and inconveniences to conference participants.