- Attendee Registration refers to ALL Persons who have registered for the 2023 Convention as well as their Guest.
- Registrations canceled on or before April 30th, 2022 are subject to a cancellation fee of US $100
- Registrations canceled after April 30th, 2023 are Non-Refundable
- Substitutions or Name Changes occurring after May 31st, 2023 will incur a service charge of US $150
- Attendees who are denied visas are the only exceptions to the above cancellation policy. If you are not granted a visa and cancel your registration on or before April 30th 2023, you will be eligible for a full refund of the registration fee.
- Please note that CCCU is not responsible for refunds for hotel accommodation, tours, etc.
- To receive a refund for Registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10th July 2023, with your reason for cancellation. No refunds will be issued if requested after this date.
- Attendees are eligible for full refunds of their conference registration fees on or before 1st May 2022, if they cannot or choose not to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines in place for the event at that time.Should an attendee test positive within two weeks prior to arrival for the conference, please submit your positive COVID test result and contact Julene Simpson at email@example.com for a full refund.
- Each individual is responsible for his/her room. In case of cancellation, full penalty charge according to the contracted room type(i.e. single/double/triple, etc.) for the complete stay will be applied to the credit card used to reserve the room.
- All Registrants are strongly advised to secure travel insurance for the conference and any additional conference-related activities they are involved in e.g. tours, etc.
- CCCU reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for the Conference and Conference related-activities, including cancellation of the Entire Event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. CCCU accepts no responsibility for resulting costs and inconveniences to conference participants.