- Attendee Registration refers to ALL Persons who have registered for the 2024 Convention as well as their Guest.
- Registrations canceled on or before April 30th, 2024 are subject to a cancellation fee of US $100
- Registrations canceled after April 30th, 2024 are Non-Refundable
- Substitutions or Name Changes occurring after May 31st, 2024 will incur a service charge of US $150
- Please note that CCCU is not responsible for refunds for hotel accommodation, tours, etc.
- To receive a refund for Registration, please contact email@example.com no later than 10th July 2024, with your reason for cancellation. No refunds will be issued if requested after this date.
- Attendees are eligible for full refunds of their conference registration fees on or before 1st May 2024, if they cannot or choose not to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines in place for the event at that time.Should an attendee test positive within two weeks prior to arrival for the conference, please submit your positive COVID test result and contact Julene Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
- Each individual is responsible for his/her room. In case of cancellation, full penalty charge according to the contracted room type(i.e. single/double/triple, etc.) for the complete stay will be applied to the credit card used to reserve the room.
- All Registrants are strongly advised to secure travel insurance for the conference and any additional conference-related activities they are involved in e.g. tours, etc.
- CCCU reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for the Conference and Conference related-activities, including cancellation of the Entire Event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. CCCU accepts no responsibility for resulting costs and inconveniences to conference participants.