LIVINGSTONE B. MORRISON O.D., C.A., MSc, BSc UWI
Livingstone Morrison is a Career Coach, People Development Expert, Certified Behavioural Coach, Chartered Accountant, Facilitator and President & CEO of LBM Consulting and Advisory Services Limited, trading as FranklinCovey Jamaica.
He has positioned FranklinCovey Jamaica to support the mission of “Enabling Greatness: Great People, Great Organisations and Great Results”. Mr. Morrison’s work in developing leaders, succession planning, corporate governance and strategic planning allows him to share his vast experience with corporate and individual clients.
A life dedicated to public service, Livingstone has served in several roles both locally and internationally. These include:
• Deputy Governor – Bank of Jamaica;
• President and CEO – Sugar Company of Jamaica;
• Chairman of the National Payments Council of Jamaica;
• Chairman of the Payment System Core Project Team;
• Chairman of the CARICOM FinTech Work Group;
• Vice Chairman of the Western Hemisphere Payments and Securities Settlement Forum (WHF); and he currently serves as a member of several boards including the Jamaica Stock Exchange, a position he has held since 2007.
– Livingstone holds a:
• Master of Science Degree in Accounting (with Distinction) from the University of the West Indies;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Honors) from the University of the West Indies;
• Certificate in Transformational Leadership Programme from Saiid Business School, Oxford University; and
• Certificate in Strategic Planning from Balance ScoreCard Institute, George Washington University.
• Chartered Accountant – Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Jamaica;
• Certified Behavioral Coach – Success With People Academy;
• Facilitator – FranklinCovey.
• Commander of the Order of Distinction (OD) Officer Rank – Jamaica National Honours;
• 2018 Vocational Leadership Excellence Award, Rotary Club of Kingston.
• Excellence is a Journey, not a Destination;
• People are inherently capable, aspire to greatness, and have the power to choose; and
PROFILE – Livingstone Morrison:
• Leadership is a choice, built inside out on a foundation of character.
Involvement in social work and community development through sports has been his passion. Livingstone has served as:
• President of the Inter-Bank Football Association for over 30 years;
• Chairman of the Planning Committee of the Regional Central Bank Games; and
• Chairman of the Oversight Committee of the Regional Central Bank Games.
Profile in Summary
The career highlights presented in above points to the invaluable executive management and leadership skills and experiences that Mr. Morrison has cultivated throughout his career. These experiences have been underpinned by very strong oral and written communication skills, which inform his interaction with staff, management and leaders in the financial system, political arena as well as the Central Banking Community across the region. It also speaks to his adaptability and capacity to learn and master new concepts and ideas and to contribute value through sound management and strong leadership anchored on a shared vision and unwavering commitment.