An experienced educator and administrator with the vision and determination to provide equitable access to education at all levels. Throughout my career, I have lobbied for basic needs for our students and encouraged stakeholder support in the overall improvement of literacy in schools. In addition, I have promoted and supported Financial Literacy Education, which will help us to make informed financial decisions, and live a more productive life.
- Country Director, Peacework Belize. Assist Executive Director of Peacework in the implementation of Financial Literacy Programs in Belize.
- Education Director, Holy Redeemer Credit Union (2020…)
- Chief Education Officer at the Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports and Culture.
- Deputy Chief Education Officer at the Ministry of Education
- Justice of the Peace.
- President, Belize National Teachers Union.
- General Manager for Anglican Primary Schools in Belize.
- Principal at Queen Square Anglican Primary School.
- Teacher at Queen Square Anglican Primary School.
- (2007 – 2011) Oklahoma State University, USA
- (1999 – 2002) University of North Florida, USA
- (1981 – 1983) Licentiate College of Preceptors
- (2011) Doctor of Education, Higher Education
- (2002) Master’s Degree in Secondary Education
- (1983) Bachelor Degree in Education