Benefits of Sponsorship:
- All sponsorships of $5,000 or more will be listed on a Sponsor Recognition page in the CCCU Annual International Convention Program Guide — Available to all Annual Meeting attendees on the 2023 convention website. This page will list all sponsors and the items sponsored. (Sponsorships must be paid in full by February 1, 2023 to be included in the program).
- Sponsors contributing $10,000 or more will have their company logo placed on the Official Welcome Sponsorship Board displayed outside the Exhibit Hall. (Sponsorships must be paid in full by February 1, 2023 to be included in the program).
- Sponsorships above $5,000 have the opportunity to Exhibit if they choose to
- All sponsors will receive special recognition throughout the Convention by category of sponsorship
- All Sponsorships above $5,000 will receive a Post conference attendee list will be given out 1 week after conference
Payment Method & Schedule
Please note that upon receiving your purchase order (invoice), payment is due immediately upon receipt via credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or direct wire transfer. Your contract will be cancelled if we do not receive payment by May 16th, 2023.
Terms & Conditions
No refunds will be made on any packages after 30th May 2023.
In the event a package is cancelled, the complimentary registrations will also be cancelled. All additional registration fees are non-refundable. In the event that the conference is cancelled, a full refund equal to the amount paid to CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) to participate in the event will be provided.
CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) will not be liable and makes no guarantee of the number of visitors to your Exhibit Booth. Equally CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) is not liable to the Sponsor/Exhibitor for the level of commercial activity generated.
For all disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract, please contact Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions main office.
CCCU will provide Exhibitors with the following for their booths: Table with Skirting, Chairs and Trash bin
Sponsors/Exhibitors are responsible for setting up all aspects of their booth including AV and Decor/Pipe and Drape. Please note that All Cost will be at Exhibitors expense. should you require the services of the hotel or its in-house vendors in setting up your display, charges will be applicable. You will be provided with the contact details for AV and Decor.
Sponsors/Exhibitors agree to abide by the following:
- Sponsors /Exhibitors are expected to respect CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) as the organizer of this conference and agree that its actions will not contain any reference to itsendorsements, sponsorships or other relationships with associations or organizations that represent interests hostile to or competing with CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) or credit unions.
- The sponsor/Exhibitor shall not conduct outside activities which would take qualified attendees from the official functions of the conference during scheduled show or conference hours.
- Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees to treat all conference attendees with courtesy and not to discriminate against any person for any reason. CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) reserves the right to remove any sponsors/Exhibitors whose personnel discriminate against any persons in any manner.
- Sponsors/Exhibitors are not authorized to use or reproduce any CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) logo in or on its booth, website, flyer or other material without prior written approval from CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU).
Termination of Conference
Should there be any unfortunate circumstances where the Convention has to be cancelled, or access to the Hotel is prevented or interfered with by reason of strike, lockout, injunction, act of war, act of God, emergency declared by any government agency or for any other reasons, this contract may be terminated by CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) at any time. In the event of such termination, CARIBBEAN CONFEDERATION OF CREDIT UNIONS (CCCU) will refund a total amount of the fees paid for participation in the Convention. The sponsor/Exhibitor waives any and all damages and claims for damages.
Note: For questions please contact our Convention Coordinator,